21 July 2003

The end of A day

Last post for the day. Been thinking alot about the blogging process. For example, the opportunity to revise is almost irrestiable. To go back, delete posts you didn't like or maybe just change them. Should I do this or leave mistakes for the whole world to see? How much thought should I put into a post, or should I just say what you think and feel with no concious editing? As this is a blog with no definate purpose (as yet), an exercise in evolution when applied to ideas, I guess I should just put these questions to the back of brain and just blog. Tommorrow, I start out properly, I let you in on my vague plans, and the SpankThePlanet saga continues. As for tonight, I forsee chatting on msn messanger for a bit, followed by retreat to my room, a spliff, some tunes and possibly more of 'Vurt'.... then sleep, sweet stoned sleep.