21 July 2003

Just come from the shower, washed away all the impurities from the past couple of days. Took me until 4am to drop off last night. Two spliffs later and I decide enough is enough, I pack that third motherfucker full of resin and toke myself to unconciousness. As a result I woke up feeling kinda groggy and this is just started to subside now.

This is a writer's blog, if you hadn't noticed already. I've been writing seriously for 4 years. I'm unpublished, due to the fact that I've never tried to be published, unless you count that highschool poetry competition, which I don't. As such I shall be posting pieces of my work here for your purusal and my own gratification.

This site is very much in a larval stage, everything is subject to change at my whim. I'd like to re-write the template, in order to give the blog a less off-the-shelf feel. I need more room for links, and other content, which I will probably host somewhere outside of blog*spot, but as redesigning this site will require a crash course in Cascade Style Sheets it probably won't happen any time soon. I'm a busy busy man, people, and I only have just over 6 weeks of freedom left - I want to enjoy them.

Dr Menlo's site deserves your attension. His site opened my eyes to the still-trying-to-be-defined possibilites of blogging, and it's a beautiful thing to behold, like a cultural hub awash on the sea of information. It looks cool too, his style a breathe of fresh air. His girlfriend, Pagan Moss, of the Sensual Liberation Army, is also cool. Her blog Peep Show Stories documents her life working in the Sex Industry. Very inciteful. There's nothing more sexy than a woman who is completely comfortable with her sexuality. *meow*

Speaking of sexuality, I simply must mention ...Sweetness Follows - the sexblog of two very kinky canadians. Follow their exploits, marvel at their limberness, gawk at their sheer nerve, and drink in the heady-heavy scent of sex and love, permentantly entangled. What can I say? I like sex. As for love... Well, maybe more on that later.

This guy over here, Julian Dibbel, is also a writer, but he's got credentials. Check out his piece 'After Babel-fish' and open your mind to the possibility of Babel-fish poetry. He likes Ultima Online and talks about it often. I played an Ultima game once, on the Atari ST, a real old one, but could never really get into it.

Damn TV, you've ruined my imagination, just like you've ruined my ability to -- to, um... uh... oh well.