07 August 2003

dark clouds just for me

I'm in a permenant bad mood. Angry, depressed, self-loathing... It gets like this sometimes. Get paranoid and short-tempered and snap at everyone. Nothing paticularly caused it, and nothing paticular can get me out of it, I can only ride it out, but it's hard. It hurts. I think bad bad thoughts. I've spent some much time and effort over the past year trying to come to terms with my emotional state, figuring out what to do in those situations so I don't get swept overboard when a bout of depression hits and right now all I want to do is hurt and destroy and cry and tare and scream. I haven't any cigarettes because I'm saving my money to get some X for the weekend. I don't know what to do with myself.

despite this I did manage to do semi-productive things. I tried to track down my still-uncompleted UCAS and student finance form, but my mum has tidied them away. I took a shower, had a shave, and phoned the uni to find out when the course started, so at least now I know that.

This entry is boring.