25 August 2004

*vent* *vent*

ARGGHHHHHHHHK!

I got the fear. I got student loan application forms to fill in. Forms are very late. Forms give me the fear. Thinking about beaucracy makes me come out in hives. Staring blankly at said form thinking "Do I want income assessed or non-income assessed? What's the difference?" Someone shoot me now. I am tying my head in knots but trying very very very hard not to panic. Panic is fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total anihilation. Isn't that from Dune? or was it the Earthworm Jim cartoon? Probably both. Did you know that 'little death' is the literal translation from the french for orgasm? When I was doing Media Studies A-level we had to come up with an idea for a Crime Drama and mine was about these two gen-x (nah, I'm not predictable...) forensic scientists who lived in this weird little town. It was kinda like a cross between Twin Peaks and CSI, with a little X-files and Clerks thrown in. It was called Little Death. I can't take credit for the name though, that goes to Helen Kennaugh, who is now in London studying something to do with politics and geography, or sociology, or something. I forget. Helen used to go out with Sion but I'm not going to talk about that... except for that little sentence. Maybe I should post the stuff I did for Little Death on here, even though it's really not that good, although it got me a B... or an A... or was that the essay? It's differcult to tell because it was a two year course condensed into one so it all kinda blurs into one big media studies related mess.


Man, I am so totally babbling...