22 January 2004

Been browsing around digital filmmaking resources on the net instead of doing any of the mundane things I should be doing in my reading week, like tidying my room or perhaps looking for a job to subsidise my student loan. Yep, I have week off, which I am every so grateful for because doing two presentations in one week truely fried my brain. Had a lovely ecstasy session with sion the other day which, frankly, was just what I needed. Total pill consumption = 1 1/2, and I've got 4 left, which is handy because i'm off to a party this weekend. w00! w00!

Anyway, I digress. The reason for this post was to link to this short film I found through the dvinfo.net forums. Digital video and filmmaking forums are of course an excellent way to find shorts online and I throughly recommend farming them for all their worth if yr of a cinematic bent. The film is called 'Peter and I' and it's by Josh Bass. Yes, it's about a guy having a break-up conversation with his dick, but it's okay, it's funny.