26 January 2004

*fizzle* *fizzle* *kabloom*

It's finally happened. I've snapped. I've fallen in love with a Hollywood actress.

Now, don't get me wrong; I've had my screen crushes in the past, I mean, who hasn't right? But it's never been this overpowering, this intense, this real. She was the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning which means I was most probably dreaming about her. Oh, how she makes me smile....



Oh Scarlett...

My original thought was to fly over there with a bottle of rohypnol and my best "deep and meaningful sad boy" look on but, on second thoughts, none of my long distance relationships have really worked out, and I haven't really got the equiptment to keep her down in the basement. Plus, y'know, she's all phenominal at that acting thing she does and I sure would miss that. Somehow I think she might be reluctant to perform a personal rendition of Rebecca from 'Ghost World' when I've forgotten to feed her for three days. Perhaps it's for the best if I just leave her to continue to bloom in front of all those halogen lights in Hollywood. *sigh*




EVERYBODY GO AND SEE LOST IN TRANSLATION NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!