29 August 2004

We here in the UK appreciate sick, twisted, and surreal humour. I mean, look at Monty Python's Flying Circus, look at Red Dwarf, Spaced, The league of gentlemen, The Adam & Joe show... Look at how well Family Guy did on DVD over here, and the simpsons... We can't get enough of the fucking stuff! We live in a country retarded by a retarded government (Okay, so so do Americans, and I would argue that they're alot worse off), with a retarded monarchy-system. We're supposed to be part of Europe, but let's face it, I reckon we're too retarded to handle it. Sure, Brussels makes iiiidiot demands, but in the netherlands, Greece and Portugal, cannabis is legal! (although Cannabis isn't technically legal in the netherlands) Why can't britain be more like those countries? Man, I swear, if I ever get busted for possession of weed I'm gonna give them so much shit... You know, let them arrest me and everything, but I ain't coming quietly, nosireebob. I rage for a world where such a useful herb as cannabis, with so many uses, all of them positive, is prohibited. The government is truely a bunch of retards.

And the weather is crap! schizophrenic isn't the word, but it is completely lame! And television has become really really shit... I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING REALITY TV SHOW OR ROOM-MAVEOVERSHOW, YOU GOT THAT, ASSWIPES AT THE BBC? WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!

And what else? Oh yeah, the roads are too thin, and so are the pavements, There's no respect for pedestrians and cyclists, and the goverment are retards... oh, I said that one already. What else? Uhm... Well, whatever.

One good thing though, your never far away from a cracking curry or chinese.

and at the end of the day, we seem to have a good sense of humour, which doesn't really make up for everything else, believe me, but is kinda reassuring nevertheless.

Anyway, There's a new 'adult' series of Ren & Stimpy coming out in the states, and goddammit, I want to make sure it makes it here, so go to the site, watch the clips (real video) and sign the motherfucking pertition. Oh yeah, you should totally read this interview with ren & stimpy creator John Kricfalusi. ( via )